In the warm summer evenings, many of us like to spend quality time with family or friends in our lawns or patios. The fresh air, soothing breeze, campfire, cozy seating area or an outdoor bar will let you get a pleasant summer night. If you’re still looking for something to enhance your outdoor space, creating your very own outdoor lighting will be brilliant. Outdoor lighting is an wonderful way to transform your yard or patio into a magical space where you are able to relax with your loved ones. Take a look at below instances; You will get some ideas and prepared to begin your plans. Enjoy!
1. Put four wooden poles in four buckets filled with cement, and hang some clear bulbs.
Get Tutorial here: whydicomeinhere.wordpress.com
2. Build a patio bench from wooden pillars and cinder blocks, which comes with cute lighting and planters.
3. Another variant you won’t break the bank to put in a backyard lighting.
4. Floor lighting around your firepit area would be just amazing.
5. Adorn your backyard tree with rope lights and hanging mason jar tea lights.
6. Backyard pergola with string lighting can often be a wonderful place of gathering of family and friends.
7. So adorable seating corner has beautiful lights and curtains on the outside.
8. Simply build cinder block chairs, including soft cushions on them.
9. Do a backyard makeover for this summer.
10. Go for a cool patio area with texas lamp posts.
11. Is there anything more soothing than a hammock going under the trees?
Get Tutorial here: bystephanielynn.com
12. This easy project will give your backyard an enchanting look every summer evening.
13. The corner under hanging lights is a favorite place to gather on a summer night.
Picture via: bhg.com
14. That is a decorative accent also in the evenings.
Picture via: houseofhepworths.com
15. Adorn the flame pit seating area and light them up when the evening rolls .
Get Tutorial here: instructables.com