Besides enjoying the joy of DIY, making some interesting projects by yourself will also make your life easier, such as here’s magnet projects. Magnets are terrific materials. They are the best answer to almost any household issues. From home decorating to keeping things in their place, you can place those magnets into your projects. Beside that all of these projects are inexpensive, they won’t cost you a lot, but they just needs your smart hands, some crafty ideas and a little bit of spare time. Well, take a look at the creative and new ideas of using magnets in DIY projects below, and please tell us your great options.
1. Make your own spice rack to conserve the kitchen space.
2. Key holders can be so unique and interesting.
3. Create tiny vases out of old wine corks to decorate your refrigerator.
Get Tutorial here ===> itallstartedwithpaint.com
4. Jazz up your refrigerator, filing cabinet with these animal toys.
5. Glue magnetic sheets on the bottom of plastic containers, and then mount them on refrigerator to store your food.
Get Tutorial here ===> tatertotsandjello.com
6. This kitchen towel needs a hanging rack.
7. Cut the strips to size and install them on the interior of a medicine cabinet to keep your bobby pins; or install within a drawer.
8. Decorate metal whiteboards from the walls with these colourful mini wood blocks.
9. Save the shelves space by hanging bottles onto top of refrigerator.
10. DIY make-up board from an old picture frame.
11. This tool bar lets you easily access your tools (drill bits, screws, wrenches, nails, etc.)
12. Spray painting plastic letters in a metallic shade.
Get Tutorial here ===> inspiredbycharm.com
13. Amazing way to store and display your favorite knives.
14. Craft an easy chore chart using a piece of colored paper and some thin magnetic sticky strips.
15. Mount an oil drip pan on the wall of toddler room as a giant alphabet board.