All of us know that a house ’s curb appeal usually is your first impression guests have of your home. Improving your home’s curb appeal doesn’t have to be expensive. Sometimes, the simplest changes can make a world of difference.
1. Windows on a carriage garage door.
2. DIY pots house number.
Complete turorial: mywonderfullymade.blogspot.com
Complete turorial: diyshowoff.com/
Full tutorial: beneathmyheart.net
Total Tutorial: thehandmadehome.net
5. Use the slab foundation to be hidden by bricks.
6. Put in a slate tile entry
Full tutorial: decorandthedog.net
Full tutorial: loveoffamilyandhome.net
8. Add carriage door hardware into a garage door.
9. Makeover of an electrical box.
10. Short Walkway
11. Front Porch Light Makeover
12. To add a window box.
13. Hide an AC Unit
14. Add a pergola over a garage.
Full tutorial: laurries.blogspot.com
15. DIY Garden Hose Holder.
Full tutorial: lovegrowswild.com
Full tutorial: fourgenerationsoneroof.com
19. Build a Tree Bench
Complete turorial: thisoldhouse.com
Complete turorial: blissimagesandbeyond.blogspot.com