A well-designed garden, backyard or other home’s outdoor space is the best spot for the outdoor relaxing. Every inch of space is well worth stealing, we should make good use of it. But sometimes, a space like lawn or a side alley is still usually overlooked. The way to make decent use of such a bizarre and narrow space could be a significant challenge. Here are some great cases we’ve gathered for you will enable you to use that wasted space in your yard. You can see the side yard turned into inspirational garden beds, kids play area, private outdoor pool…Trust me, these designs are all worth visiting.
1. Using this space to setting up a comfy outdoor shower.
2. Create a side yard makeover for improving home’s curb appeal.
Get Tutorial here ====> loveoffamilyandhome.net
3. Build long and narrow garden beds along the yard fence.
4. Turn the narrow area along the side of the home in an outdoor playroom.
6. Construct a pool like a spa.
7. Create concealed garbage can storage area behind lattice.
8. It would be the best place to practice golf in your home.
9. DIY chalk-painted board into the fence for kids.
10. Create a small deck; the pathway is inviting.