It is a season to grow your own strawberries that are sweet. Don’t need you much outdoor space, here’s genius planter ideas we’ve gathered will let you pick and eat fresh strawberries on your limited garden or yard.
1. Don’t have extra space for growing your favorite fruit? Making hanging baskets is a great idea to let you have a huge harvest on little patios.
2. Grow sweet strawberry in a vertical PVC tube is fantastic solution for small garden or yard. Vertical planter will save you a lot of space, at precisely the exact same time keep plants out of reach from garden insect pests.
Tutorial —-> urbangreenspace.wordpress.com
3. Build a strawberry garden in old rain gutters, they could be mounted on the side of a shed or garden fence
Tutorial —-> day2daysupermom.co
4. Build a pallet planter, You Just Have to take an unused dictionary and then cut it into 3 equal pieces
5. Drill the holes on the plastic nursery pots and stack them together to build a strawberry tower.
Tutorial —-> apieceofrainbow.com
6. DIY hanging strawberry planters made from recycled tin cans and then paint them