It is a great season to grow your own sweet strawberries. Don’t require you much outside area, here’s genius planter thoughts we’ve assembled will allow you to pick and eat fresh strawberries on your restricted garden or lawn.
1. Don’t have additional space for growing your favourite fruit? Making hanging baskets is a great idea to allow you to have a big harvest on small patios.
2. Grow sweet strawberry at a vertical PVC tube is fantastic solution for small garden or lawn. Vertical planter will save you a great deal of space, at the same time keep plants out of reach from garden insect pests.
Tutorial —-> urbangreenspace.wordpress.com
3. Construct a strawberry garden in old rain gutters, they could be mounted on the side of a shed or garden fence
Tutorial —-> day2daysupermom.co
4. Construct a pallet planter, you just need to take an unused pallet and cut it into 3 equal pieces
Tutorial —-> youtube.com
5. Drill the holes on the plastic nursery pots and stack them together to build a strawberry tower.
Tutorial —-> apieceofrainbow.com
6. DIY hanging strawberry planters made from recycled tin cans and then paint them
Tutorial —-> we-made-that. com