It’s time to start making plans for this summer. Outdoor space is always the focal point of the summer home. When you’re planning to make some constructing and decorating to your yard or garden, have you ever considered trying those superb brick projects? When you look at the landscape design cases, you’ll find bricks can be utilised in many ways. They aren’t merely serving as a decoration for road and garden path. There are many brilliant DIY projects can be completed with old bricks. You can see them on a backyard waterfall,herb spiral garden, simple fire place and even a birdbath stand. Scroll down, and you’ll find a great deal of amazing advice on cool garden and lawn brick projects.
1. Ideal for summer nights, tea lights.
2. How about a garden arch in this way?
3. Build your own waterfall in a corner of backyard.
Tutorial —-> fishpub.blogspot.com
5. Only have a small garden? Try building a herb spiral.
6. Create a brick edging for your garden beds.
7. Painted walkway in the front lawn.
Tutorial —-> thepaintedhome.com
8. Easy way to build a fire pit does not require any other materials.
9. Painted brick publications for your garden.
Tutorial —-> kualumni.org
10. Make a birdbath stand using a clay saucer.
11. [Tips: Just think that it is an interesting idea for decorating a backyard tree, but not advice you to “ring your tree”, as some faithful readers sent us to describe this method will hurt the trees. :-RRB-]
Construct a cozy seating area.
13. It can be great planter for cactus and succulents.
14. Wonderful walkway update of a sideyard.
15. Build a grill and fireplace for your backyard.
Create a sculpture on a brick wall.
17. Create a beautiful fire pit simply by stacking landscaping pavers.
18. So beautiful Stepping Stone Pathway.
19. Make lovely herb mark for your garden.
20. Want to update your front porch? Try this curved brick entry steps.