Kitchen shelves are the parts of every kitchen. They aren’t only functional but also look great in any kitchen. Shelves shelves enable you easily access the spice and container, without looking the space. Also, shelves with some gorgeous decorations may be the most spectacular elements of your kitchen. Trust me, and have a look these shelving ideas we gathered for you.
1. Rather than building shelves, buy three spice shelves at IKEA and paint them white before you install them in the conclusion of kitchen cupboard for cookbooks storage.
Get Tutorial here ====> the2seasons.com
2. Set two floating open shelves using long steel bars as affirms which go through the shelves and into the studs in the wall.
3. Take adorable mini craftsman corbels to encourage this kitchen gadget organizer – a backsplash shelf.
Get Tutorial here ====> hertoolbelt.com
4. Set glass shelves.
6. Construct a spice rack with wooden pallets.
8. Add a degree of shelves with built-in lighting on the backsplash.
9. Use a little shelf to have spice jars easily accessible but off the counter.
Source: top-homedecorideas. xyz
Get Tutorial here ====> overthebigmoon.com