Have you ever considered making some changes in your toilet for your small children? Since the most of bathrooms will be the biggest challenge for little guys who struggle to reach sinks and towels, and much more. So you should do some functions to enhance your toilet for Children. A kid friendly toilet can help children use the bathroom easily and make bath time more fun and special. Take a look at below ideas we gathered for you…
2. DIY a toothbrush holder from your kid’s favorite toy.
3. Build a kid step stool for the bathroom from wood pallets.
Get Tutorial here: instructables.com
4. Safe and edible glow water makes bath time more funny. Or you may also throw some glow sticks in the bathtub.
5. Kids are guaranteed to love these Lego liquid soap which may make hand washing a bit more fun. You can also replace the Lego bricks along with different toys.
Get Tutorial here ===> rockinboys.com
6. Have the hooks hanging low enough for kids to easily reach their towels.
7. A giant laundry basket keeps kid’s toys floating in easily accessed places.
8. Kids would love this gadget(Showerhead with Dolphin Character) for their shower time.
9. Go for a sink extender to your little guys with a baby shampoo bottle.
11. Store and arrange child’s bath toys.
12. Are your children disney fans? Hidden mickey in the bathroom wall.
13. Make a great rope lighting for children at night.
14. DIY toothbrush holders for your children by using plastic cartoon character cups.
15. Two towel sticks on the back of the door; children can easily reach the reduced one.