Not only for construction purpose, PVC pipes may be used for a number of purposes. As it is sturdy, waterproof, cheap and easy to get, it is the perfect material for many DIY homestead jobs. Even if you’re not good at DIY, you can even drill, cut, paint and glue those PVC pipes readily. Spring is on its road, so this is appropriate time to search for some creative ways to look after your yard or garden. If you love gardening, creating several useful PVC pipe jobs to make your gardening experience a bit simpler and interesting is a fantastic idea. Whether your passion is for farming or landscaping, I am pretty sure that you will be surprised by here’s PVC pipe garden jobs. Take a look at these ideas and get inspired!
1. Pvc pipe for hose storage that is coiled.
2. Build a hand-held seeder to allow you to stand up to plant corn and beans.
Get Tutorial here ====> sensiblesurvival.blogspot.com
3. PVC watering grid can allow you to become more efficient in watering your garden.
5. Set up in your backyard.
6. A multipurpose raised protective cover to bed.
7. Planters made from vinyl PVC tubes and mosaic tiles.
8. Tormato Trellis makes your tomato growing experience somewhat simpler and interesting.
Get Tutorial here ====> itsatormato.com
9. Build a chicken feeder from PVC pipes.
10. This towel rack is wonderful for outdoor shower.
11. Deep pot irrigation uses an open-ended PVC pipe positioned alongside a planted seedling.
12. Use PVC pipe to construct a maintenance free Birdhouse.
13. DIY garden sunshade will block the sun for your kids when they play outdoors.
Get Tutorial here ====> thekreativelife.com
Get Tutorial here ====> instructables.com
15. Go for PVC fencing.
16. DIY vertical PVC planter.
The Very Best Image Source: attainable-sustainable. net
17. Use PVC pipes to make a living canopy.
18. Lawn tool rack and garden made with plumbing.
20. Spray paint a pvc pipe silver and then cover it in the dot stickers to make this adorable outdoor solar lamp.